Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Two Week Vacation






My Fourteen Day, Thirteen Night Stay Included:
  • A busted front fender--The car is driveable now, but I will be taking it to a Honda body shop this week to get fixed for realsys.
  • Tickets to five racketball games and two soccer games--Mike slaughtered each of his five opponents. I was embarrassed for the other guys who often had girlfriends/and or friends watching them get their trashed kicked.
  • Meals at all sorts of good places--I ate at at Mill Hollow three times during the two weeks. I love my Italian sandwich.
  • Lots of math homework
  • Grilled steaks, hotdogs, and hamburgers in Blackfoot. Apparently people in Idaho really do eat steak as much as Napoleon Dynamite portrayed.
  • A concert in Porter Park--My old FHE brothers put on a free concert. They are good, so it was fun.
  • Water balloons galore--Mike is on the activities committee so we not only had to attend a water fight on Saturday but had to fill up one hundred teeny tiny balloons. My fingers really hurt. Both of us managed to leave the activity dry though.
  • Movie tickets to see 17 Again--The movie was silly but entertaining. We went on a Wednesday night and were the only ones in the huge theater.
  • Three nice long walks
  • One Spot-lighting trip
  • Tons of fun!

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Glad it turned out to be a fun trip rather than a hassle- Thanks Mike for taking good care of her.

the mudder said...

Carolyn, I love your haircut. Great pictures...keep us posted on the car.

Catherine Call said...

I LOVE your hair. Too cute. Sorry about the lame reason for having to extend your stay, but from the looks of things, it wasn't too much of a hardship. Good for you, Miguel, for kicking trash and taking names. Too bad I will put you to shame in all manner of sporting events when you come visit Rochester. I am so good at sports.

Buckanator said...

I'm glad she's home!