Bobo and I had a ton of fun in Vegas. Jason Mraz and James Morrison were awesome. The drunk middle-aged women a few rows away from us (center picture) provided extra entertainment during the concert. Our hotel was really nice once you got into the elevator and out of the casino. On the way back we stopped in Beaver to say hi to the Jofuses. Here is a little taste of what went on during the six hour car ride home...(p.s. Becca did not know she was being filmed. I told her I was just taking pictures.)
5 comments:
And all this time I thought Becca was a nurse...I love sparkles! So glad you two had a wonderful time in Vegas.
hahahaha WOW Sir!!
I saw your Ecuador bracelets! How come you're so pretty? Oh, I know: cause your mom is too.
That's a wonderful philosophy--but what about the environment and world peace?
Sisters who love each other enough to play together are awesome! You guys ROCK!
I can't hear the video because I don't have speakers on this comp. I will go downstairs and listen to it later today.
Thanks for posting pics of your "Girls Gone Wild: Vegas Edition" mini-vacay.
Carrie--I want a real picture on the blog of your new hair. The pic you texted me wasn't very clear. Get on it, eh?
Post a Comment