Daddy,
I miss you hard core! Emma was severely derelict in her duties as holiday/birthday poaster, so I decided to do a little video. Catherine told me she was going to do a song, and I didn't want to steal her thunder, but nada! I thought about you all day and sobbed through Families Can Be Together Forever in church today, so kept this poasteen light. You are the best Dad ever and my FAVERIT PAL! I love you! (LYLTFF for those who speak Becca)
Hello world!
3 years ago
8 comments:
I love you too, my Beeeeeeka. Thank you so much for singing to me. I can't wait to see you again and and hear you sing to me lots and lots of songs. (By the way, that was some MAD chording.) Oh, and I love your curly hair. (I always love your curly hair.) Love, Dad
LYLTFF?? We're just guessing: Love you long time forever, fool! Are we right or what?
Correct! Good Job!
My daddy is my favorite pal too! It was so nice to talk to you yesterday mine Pappy! I love you.
BoBo, who picked out that amazing shirt? Whoever it is must be pretty stinking cool.
I have been sick- but posted a video on my blog for both of Betty's grandfathers.
Thanks for picking things up here though.
Happy Father's Day, Dad! We love you.
Here's the song I wanted to post:
I know a name,
a glorious name;
Dearer than any other.
Listen, I'll whisper the name to you;
it is the name of Father.
Father so noble and brave and true.
I love you, I love you.
Father so noble and brave and true.
I love you.
Daddy kins--I really do love you. You are noble, brave, true, and everything else in the world that is good.
ps Becca--
You are my idol. You are so gorgeous and your voice is perfection!!!!
Post a Comment