Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kelly to the Clarkson




Brandon bought Aubrey tickets to see Kelly Clarkson for Mother's Day. She was nice enough to take me with her. We had a lot of fun despite the rain. The concert was at the UVU baseball field, so everyone (except for us) brought blankets to sit on. Whoops. Luckily mine and Aubrey's windbreakers created a nice barrier between our bums and the soaking wet grass. Three more things to say:
1. Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time.
2. I do not hook up.
3. My life would stink without you.

7 comments:

Catherine Call said...

l-u-c-k-y

Was she good live? I really like her. I think she's got a great voice.

EmmaJ said...

That looks fun! I really like her new album.

the mudder said...

I was very confused until I googled her to see what songs she had put out. There you go. I'm glad you had a good time. It would take a mighty good singer for me to sit in the rain on the grass---can't think of one!

Carolyn said...

She was awesome live...not a single bad note. Her new CD is really good. I am glad that you did some investigating and understand now Mom!

Buckanator said...

Your life WOULD stink (perhaps an even stronger, more vulgar word) without me!

Catherine Call said...

Those would be a REALLY random list of things if you didn't know her songs. That is hillarious!!

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!!