Hey suckas!
--My camera broke. I KNEW I should have taken Dad's Rebel home with me from Ecuador.
--I love SYTYCD. Who are your favorites? I like Evan and Randi. I also like Brandon and Janette.
--Brady plugged the sink in the bathroom and it ran and ran for 45 minutes or so (while I was mowing the lawn), flooded the bathroom, went through the floor and flooded the laundary room in the basement below. Three hours, 1 swear word, and four thousand billion tears (from me) later, the house is put back together.
--Jason's birthday is on Saturday. If you send your checks now, they just might get here in time. Just sayin'.
--Lurve you guys loooooong time.
--I really want a post from Marmie and PapiChulo. We need an update!
Hello world!
3 years ago
8 comments:
Sorry about the sink- and your camera!
I agree about the post from Mom and Dad- I get worried they have gone missing if I don't hear from them every two weeks.
I watched WipeOut instead of SYTYCD- sorry- please let me stay in the family!
Wipe-out???? Oh my gosh, I can't handle that!!!!! But, I love you enough to look past it. Aren't I generous?
Jason can have every penny leftover in my savings account at the end of the month. :)
WE´RE ALIVE!!! I'll post something Saturday or Sunday. Sorry about your flood. That's alot of water.
Carolyn sent me two links of dances from SYTYCD and they were way good. Don't remember their names.
Emma, what is WipeOut? Even the name is worrisome to me. That's your last chance!!
Wipe out is this great show on ABC where people of all shapes, sizes, and athletic abilities go through multiple obstacle courses to try and win the one prize of $50,000 each week. Sometimes they cover the course with foam to make it super slippery! An then these funny guys do the commentary and they are super funny! I can't get enough and have been waiting since last summer for it to come back on the air.
Oh, if Steve hadn't fallen off the ladder and dislocated his shoulder in Ecuador this would totally be his thing- but he doesn't do dangerous/stupid things anymore :)
Emma, you are not allowed to miss SYTYCD anymore!!
Becca- come out here and make me!
Post a Comment