On your birthday I have just one simple question....
......"Mamacita, donde esta Santa Claus?"
Just because Dad's birthday was a day before yours doesn't mean we don't love you just as much, mmmmkay?
We love you like crazy fools. Happy Birthday, Querida!!
8 comments:
the mudder
said...
Thanks so much. I did my best to pluck some annoying gray hairs from my still abundant hair this morning while thinking "53 is really very old". I did do stairs and the treadmill this morning.
You are all my true gifts. I love you very much!!!!
8 comments:
Thanks so much. I did my best to pluck some annoying gray hairs from my still abundant hair this morning while thinking "53 is really very old". I did do stairs and the treadmill this morning.
You are all my true gifts. I love you very much!!!!
Happy birthday, mudder! We love you.
Happy Birthday Momma!!!! Am I your favorite true gift?
I have one more thing to say: Muthu...buried treshu!!! I love you. Happy birthdy.
Beck, is that from that Mr. T song?
Steve,that's Becca's favorite line from Peter Pan (the animated version).
Carolyn, I can't say in front of the others.
Ooooh. It reminded me of the Mr. T song where he sings "Motha, there is no otha, like Motha, so treat her right, treat her right!"
(See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PANp-JGdYgA)
I knew it!
Post a Comment