Johns Girls (+ Mike) Back…ALRIGHT!!
Here are our versions of some of the So You Think You Can Dance tricksys. We stayed up until 2 a.m. recording these masterpieces. We are sorry that you will never be satisfied with the television show after these displays of truly brilliant dancing. Blake, Danny, Allison, Travis, Benji, Lacey, Sabra, Chelsey, Kayla, Brandon, Ade----pff---small fries. They aint got nothin on us.
Hello world!
3 years ago
11 comments:
Mike, you are a good sport!
I vote for Miguel. We couldn't have done it without you!! Good editing, Ro, but you should have included more of your stunts!
Oh. my. goodness.
I am speechless. I was laughing so loud and so hard that Jason got out of bed to tell me to be quiet.
My favorite line:
Becca (in all seriousness):
"Spin, Mike, Spin!!!"
I vote for Miguel, too. I have a profound respect for anybody who can take direction from three Johns girls at one time. Bravo, my man, Bra-vo.
Great job on the editing, Carolyn! Some great tricks and lifts. Mike, you need to work out some more so you can lift me when I get home. I'm devising this new lift---I am lifted from the easy chair to the kitchen table.
I'm not usually one to leave comments, but Oh. My. Goodness. I laughed so hard I thought I'd pee my pants. I vote for Miguel. Anyone who gets a fart right in the face deserves my vote.
well shoot, Miguel did awesome...but I vote for myself!! hahaha--after being the victim of several drops I think I deserve it!!
Carolyn, that video was kicked booty btw!
I was dying laughing. Nothing changes with your johns girls....! I was really laughing so hard my side hurt. I gotta give it to Becca. Even while farting she remains focused!! What's with you and farting??:) haha, you all are hilarious, love ya!
Becca, spin yourself down to Monticello/Blanding to work for a rotation and we'll find someone to throw you around! Come down!
hey johns!!!
i'll admit that mike was a pretty good sport, but i think i'll have to vote for becca. she's pretty focused out there.
although, i rather enjoyed carolyn's "floppy wet noodle" spin...
Clarification: I did NOT fart. Mike said, "don't fart," but you can only really hear the fart part!
Post a Comment