Thursday, July 9, 2009

HEEEYYY FOOOLS!













I had a nice short little trip to Utah! I was not looking forward to coming back to work on Monday. Today was my last day of tutoring at EHS for TAKS, cause they retake it next week. They are hoping for at least a 50% passing rate...realistically, it is not gonna happen. ha--oh well, I did my best. The next couple weeks I will be housesitting (yup I'm doin it again) for claudia and sam Issac while they are out of town. They have four dogs...FOUR!!! I have seriously come to realize how crazy people are about their pets, and now I can see why mom and dad never got us any! They are sweet dogs, but very high mantenence. I named my price at $22 per day, so it will pretty good money. Plus, they have a pool, and a nice huge TV. I don't think I will be suffering too bad. hehe Work at BBA starts back up the first of August, and I'm teaching all of the ballet classes (five classes a week) all by myself. I am totally excited to get back.

Here are some wicked sweet pics from my trip! Miss you all!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Menunknee...You such a big girl to be house-sitting and poasting. I don't think I would ever agree to house-sit for anyone with even one dog...much less four.

Catherine Call said...

Fact: I have the CUTEST, most STYLISH sisters in the entire world.

Fact: Melanie is too young to be house-sitting. (right??!!)

Fact: Bears. Beets. Battlestar-Gallactica.

Buckanator said...

I'm soooo glad that the TAKS tutor WRITES things like cause and gonna. Nuff sed!

EmmaJ said...

Catherine!!! Nice Comment!!!! I am going to go watch that episode now!

Good luck with all those dogs- do you have to walk them? If you do, you are way underpaid!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Good luck with the dogs. Wow sir! At least you will be making more in one day than many Ecuadorians do in a week. Cute pictures...I was hoping to see your new haircut.

Catherine, I'm clearly out of the loop.