Super cute for summer! HOTT!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You look absolutely perfect! The blonde looks great for summer (well, for anytime on YOU)!Becca did a great cut and RT did a great job on the color.It makes me want to chop my hair!
What! What! Mike and I both think it looks really good. Menuknee---y u b so cute?
LOVE IT!
We love it too, Mel!!! Great job, Becca.
ooo! it's pretty.this thin-haired johnson girl is a little jealous...just gorgeous!
Thanks everyone!! Love you long time!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Super cute for summer! HOTT!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You look absolutely perfect! The blonde looks great for summer (well, for anytime on YOU)!
Becca did a great cut and RT did a great job on the color.
It makes me want to chop my hair!
What! What! Mike and I both think it looks really good. Menuknee---y u b so cute?
LOVE IT!
We love it too, Mel!!! Great job, Becca.
ooo! it's pretty.
this thin-haired johnson girl is a little jealous...
just gorgeous!
Thanks everyone!! Love you long time!
Post a Comment