Friday, August 7, 2009

Blanca!




So here is me and my hot new ride that Mom and Dad gererously helped me buy from Lindsey! I love love love it! I am no longer hoping that I won't see anyone that I know as I drive!! I drive with pride!!! Lindsey had named it Blanca in high school, so I have kept the name! Thanks Mom and Dad!!! I l0ve you!!





8 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Super cute! Lucky you!

Catherine Call said...

Haha! I am sure you'll miss opening your door at the drive-thru instead of the window that doesn't work. That is always SO fun and SO classy!

Cutie car for a cutie girl!

Carolyn said...

Yay for Zoo! I lyg yer car.

Carolyn said...

p.s. Are those the shoes that you said your were not going to buy?

Buckanator said...

Ay yay yay! Blaca es guapa! (Y la rubia tambien!)

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Mel, You have such wonderful parents!!! Great car. Drive well.

Stephen said...

What kind of car is that?

Anonymous said...

haha good question Steve, that definitely should have been something I included in the post! It is a 1999 Subaru Impreza.