So... this is a little video of the boys with one of their new favorite treats. Kathleen brought them back for me when she went to visit Mom and Dad. When I got here I was shocked at Aaron's googliness! He is seriously like that 100% of the time. I told Cat she should put him on a movie before he has his surgery on the 16th. He wears a patch for four hours a day and loves the attention it attracts. I'll poast again soon!
5 comments:
hahahaha! Yessssssss! I wish I had googley eyes like Aaron, and that I could say COCO COOKIES like Becca!!
Oh wow. Those are super googly. Thanks for poasting a video...keep em comin.
I'm so glad you got some more coco cookies....and that you're sharing them. Does he wear a patch on his good eye? We need more movies.
Great video!
Is there a skull and crossbones on his patch?
Betty keeps saying, "and again" at the end of each video. We have watched this 5 times in a row now
Post a Comment