Before you read any further, go back and look at the coco cookies poasteen so you remember just how googley this fool was. Here is a picture of Aaron in his patch.

This is right after he got home from the surgery. He was hurting, groggy, and still nauseated after throwing up all over himself on the car ride home.

So...I gave him a bath. Notice the difference between the pupils, lack of incisions, bandaid from the IV, and blood coming out of his nose. We had to give him antibiotic/steroid eye drops four times a day for a few days. He always said, "It doesn't hurt," as he was lying down to let us put them in, and then he would cry once we did. So sad! I can't believe how cooperative he was about it. He could have made it way worse. By the second day, I could put the drops in by myself.

Here is a picture of him helping refinish the floors. (Ignore the girl with the crazy, ugly hair.)
3 comments:
I love the patch. Thanks for the posteens BoBo!
WOWWW...that close up of him in the tub....CRAZY!
He is such a brave little thing. I want to be like Aaron when I grow up.
Post a Comment