Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dump

Aaron was has having a little problem with constipation and accidents because of his all cheese diet and fear of going poop on the toilet because almost every time it hurt and/or was the fruits of an enema. Any time he did go poop it was a ginormous dump in his underwear. So, Catherine and I started him on a miralax protocol to shrink his bowel back down to normal and help him get in a bowel training routine. I suggested getting some pull-ups for the first little while until we cleaned him all out and got him used to using the toilet... It's a good thing! Take a look at this you pompous windbags!
You are lucky I didn't show you the actual goods. I'm happy to report that he now goes to the bathroom on the toilet every day without accidents.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Como se dice "that's a whole lotta poo."

Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious! Good thinkin on the Pull-Ups Bec!!

Catherine Call said...

Thank goodness for Becca's extensive knowledge on everything related to bowels. She's the poopie-queen fo' sho'!!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

I've used the same bowel training regime (as per Becca's advise) on my missionaries. It works even without the Pull-ups.