So Cute! I can't wait to see more!Hey, when can we see you in person? Call me when you have time.
Roly you are lucky to have a good cheap photographer. I especially love that Catherine and Emma poasted a comment on some random person's blog!
I have been following that blog for about a year because I like her paintings and want to get one done of Betty. So that wasn't my first post.
I too, enjoyed those comments. GREAT RING and phun photo.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So Cute! I can't wait to see more!
Hey, when can we see you in person? Call me when you have time.
Roly you are lucky to have a good cheap photographer. I especially love that Catherine and Emma poasted a comment on some random person's blog!
I have been following that blog for about a year because I like her paintings and want to get one done of Betty. So that wasn't my first post.
I too, enjoyed those comments. GREAT RING and phun photo.
Post a Comment