We wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and say that we love you and Betty and I will see you soon.
Love you, Stephen, Emma, and Betty
P.S. I did the cool photo montage just in case we forget to call you because we are on the road. I know it isn't an equal trade, but I hope it makes up for it.
Hello world!
3 years ago

5 comments:
Emma, you da bomb! Darling collage of a GORGEOUS girl! LOVE IT!
Happy, happy Birdday Carebear!
I love you hardcore, longest time, mmmmkay?!?!!!
Thank you Emma and Steve! I can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!!
I wish I could be in UT to see you!
Carolyn, it was so good to talk to you yesterday. Hope you had a good dinner with Rosie, Glenn, and Ally.
Thanks Emma for doing what I wish I would have done.
Happy B-Day Carolyn! We love you!
Post a Comment