Monday, December 14, 2009

2009 Christmas Exchange

Here you go folks. We have two options...

Option A
Steve and Emma give to Carolyn
Cat and Jason give to Carolyn
Bo gives to Carolyn
Carolyn buys Carolyn some new skinny jeans
Zoo gives to Carolyn

OR

Option B
Steve and Emma give to Becca
Cat and Jason give to Carolyn and Mike
Bo gives to Menuknee
Carolyn and Mike give to Steve and Emma
Zoo gives to Chattrin and Jason

"A" has my vote.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I just skimmed through option A and thought, "What the heck!? I just got Cat and Jason's gift!" HA! Thanks for taking care of this Carnini!

EmmaJ said...

I just read the lines with our names and though, I just gave Carolyn her gift for last year at her bridal shower (yeah, it was belated).

EmmaJ said...

Oh, so I guess option B has my vote, but only if Mike planned on using the left over diamonds for our gift.

Buckanator said...

Option B, you CF. It took me a minute to figure it out two. I thought, how the heck could there be two options.