This video was part of a game that we played at my bridal shower in El Paso. Mel had Mike's roommates ask him questions about me to test his "Carolyn knowledge." I had to guess what his answers were. We were spot on with almost all of the questions. Everyone was really impressed by how well he did.
Here are the answers to the questions that everyone submitted:
Here are the answers to the questions that everyone submitted:
1. CJ: What is your favorite dessert?
MM: I would have to say those little fruit custard things with the pie crust and the raspberries on top. Whatever you call those.
2. CJ: If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
MM: Sonic the Hedgehog
CJ: Why?
MM: Because he’s fast, and he looks cool. He as a cool personality. (Talking to his roommate--yeah man, you remember him?)
3. CJ: Would you rather eat a booger or a scab?
MM: Scab.
CJ: Why?
MM: Doesn’t have as much flavor.
4. CJ: How excited are you to meet Cat?
MM: Way excited.
5. CJ: Will you make Cat a mantle out of reclaimed lumber?
MM: Sure. Haha
6. CJ: Have you ever broken a bone?
MM: Yeah--just the one in my finger when the weight dropped on it. Just about a quarter of an inch off the tip.
7. CJ: What is your favorite movie?
MM: Oh…so hard. You know I can’t answer that. (He doesn’t have a favorite of anything!) What should I do Carolyn? I would have to say most war movies and Pride and Prejudice.
8. CJ: What is your favorite book?
MM: Um. I am going to have to say the Standard Works.
CJ: That sounds cheesy.
MM: I don’t read. What else am I supposed to say? It is what it is. Church books.
9. CJ: Who is your favorite sister-in-law to be?
MM: Who asked that? Cat? Just put Cat I guess. Should I put all of them? I can’t be too serious about some of these questions. You feel me?
10. CJ: How did you get so lucky?
MM: That’s your mom’s huh? How did I get so luck? I don’t know. How did I get so lucky? I was born lucky!! Carolyn, I need your help. How did I get so lucky? Um..cause I…cause I….ahhh! I don’t know.”
In case you didn't already know, Mike is pretty much the best ever!!!
7 comments:
I would have to say that Steve really is the best ever, but I understand why you have to say Mike is, I mean, you couldn't marry your brother... at least not in Texas or Utah.
Also, where is the video of you answering those questions?
Well answered, sir, well answered.
You gotta hand it to 'ol Miguel. He's good under pressure!!!
Such a great poasteen, CarrieBearrie!
Miguel, you are quite the stud. You will fit amazingly well into a family of such studs and studetts.
Oh Miguelito, I can't wait until you can be with the whole family at the same time. Your video was a hit at the shower.
I really was very impressed with Mike's answers on the video. I like him! . . . a man of substance.
Mike, good thing Bill didn't have to do that...he would have cried to have the camera on him for so long.
Good job, Mikey Pooh!
Thanks for the fun post, Carolyn.
Post a Comment