Actually, itsh shnowed yesterday. It occurred to me that, since we'd never taken it north of Orlando since we got it new at the end of '04, it was the first time our trusty little Corolla had ever been snowed on.
Stephen, how beautiful and how sad. It's not snowing here. I did have to put a sweater on because of the air conditioning in the chapel last week. It was painful.
6 comments:
Welcome to real winters. :)
Welcome back to real winters. :)
Oh it looks so pretty!
Hey, Schtev!
That's the way our Corolla will look for the next six months, too--covered in snow. Matchy-Matchy!!!!!
I Love you!
Poor little Carolla. Hopefully my Civic will never see snow again!
Stephen, how beautiful and how sad. It's not snowing here. I did have to put a sweater on because of the air conditioning in the chapel last week. It was painful.
Post a Comment