Bunker Hill Thomas Jefferson Alice In Wonderland 3-D
So as you all know, I spent the last week in Boston/Cambridge visiting Zar. The weather was cold, but mild for that area. It only snowed one day I was there and I hated every minute of it. haha I am such a baby!
Here are some cools things I did while I was there:
-Went to many classes with Zar...and realized how weirdly smart the peeps there are.
-Did the whole Freedom Trail in Boston....and realized half of the cool things in America's history happened right in Boston!
-Started reading Pride and Prejudice...and realized that the book is even better than the 7 hour movie (which I LOVE!)
-Watched the whole season 5 of The Office...and realized how much I hated Charles from that season (if you watch you will know who and what I'm talking about).
-Saw Alice In Wonderland in 3-D...and realized that Johnny Depp is amazing.
-Ate at a delicious restaurant in the North End (Italian district)...and realized that expensive and good food comes in small portions.
-Finally had a canolli from the famous Mike's Pastries...and realized that it was worth the hype.
I highly recommend anyone to visit Boston if the opportunity arises.
I am now visiting Becca in Mesa and we are having lots loud fun! Yayyy!! Be jealous! Love you all! Here are some pics from Boston.
PS-I have been cooking a lot at the beginning of every month, then I freeze my meals to eat throughout the month. So, anyone have any simple, quick, freezable recipes to share with me for next month?
9 comments:
I can't remember who Charles is?? I watched that whole season. Remind me....
Fun poasty poast. Do another one while you are there with a picture of Bobo and you.
Charles is the black guy that replaces Ryan and treats Micheal horribly and is the reason he quits.
I did the freedom trail too, but there was a detour and we got lost and ended up in Little Italy. It was the summer and we were 4 high school kids- the big guys from the Sopranos standing in the doorways kind of freaked me out.
P&P the book is so great! You should read all of her books, except Persuasion (I didn't like that one) Emma and S&S are just as good as P&P.
And that is a long comment- Have fun with Becca!
Also, I took a nap on the lawn by the Bunker Hill monument.
Oh, next time you are there get Pizza from Bertucci's. Just their cheese one; it rocks!
I love Boston!
Carolyn-I'm disappointed in you, you must not be a real fan of the Office haha.
Emma-Good work! I plan on reading the rest of her books, I'm loving them! I have had Bertucci's pizza one of the other times I was in Boston and loved it!
Menanie! You had a lot of realizations in Boston, didn't you?
I like all the Jane Austen books besides Northanger Abbey. That one is the scumb between my toes and my belly button combined.
I'm so glad you're here!
Becca I seriously started laughing in my office when I read your comment.
Boston would be a great place to visit. Glad you're liking Jane Austin...since you're in the british mode, check out Charles Dickens' books.
Mel, UB2cute! Lurve you loooooong time!
Post a Comment