Saturday, March 13, 2010

We are still here

Just living in our apartment.  We should close on our house on Wednesday!
The baby is still in my belly, and although I am at 3 cm I am feeling nothing (which is what happened with Betty too).  I don't think he'll be here until the end of the month, just as my due date predicts.
Oh, and it is raining today so our family fieldtrip has been canceled this week.

This is one of my recent favorite pictures from the park.  I know I have seen them for over 2 years now, but I just love her dimples.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love that picture!

Yay for almost closing. :)

Anonymous said...

ughhh I LOVE dimples. haha Is it bad that I am jealous of my own niece?

Buckanator said...

I missed this post yesterday! She is so adorable. Hang in there, Emma. Let us know the progress!