Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family of Four

This is our first (and only at the moment) family picture.


Thanks to all of you that have been checking the posts over on my blog. 
Oscar is great.  He sleeps a lot, eats well, and his skin is pink now (not yellow!)
Betty really likes him, and her little tantrums haven't escalated with him being home at all.
She is a big helper, throwing away diapers, getting my nursing pillow when I need it, and she even lets him sleep with her special blankie if she is awake.
We can't wait to introduced him to all of you.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is a great picture! I love his onsie.

Buckanator said...

I can't wait to meet him either! Thanks for all the great pictures on your blog, Emma. I've been checking it like every three hours in hopes for more LACF.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

We have loved all your blogs. It sure helps those of us who are far away...which means all of us. What a great family!!!!!!