Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reception Pichurrs

This is the first of three posts with wedding pictures from our Blackfoot reception. (So scroll down to see the other two posts.) Since none of you could come to Idyho, I want to share a good variety of the pictures taken by a friend of the family who does photography professionally. We are really happy with the way the pictures turned out. There were so many fun pictures that it was hard to pick fifteen of them to show you.

Picture 1: Not the cutest picture in the bunch...but one of the funniest. I don't remember what she was telling me that had me so shocked.
Picture 2: Cheesecake--One of Mike's few requests for the reception.
Picture 3: We were very tidy and used forks.
Picture 4: One bite was not enough for Mike. After I fed him his cake, he kept going and going and going and going

6 comments:

Buckanator said...

I lurve, lurve, lurve them! I have seen you do that first face soooo many times. It's soooo you! Mikey, you look hott. (Don't be jealous, Ro.)

Melanie said...

haha that first pic is hilarious!! And that cheesecake looks delicious!

Oh, and I love your hair.

EmmaJ said...

I think we should try and guess what that lady was telling you....
any ideas?

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

I love everthing about it--your hair, the flowers, the cheesecake, the centerpieces---tell Mike's mom that she is the bomb!

Catherine Call said...

Yay for pics!!!!!! I love them longest time. Seriously. I love your hair. your makeup. your dress. your centerpieces.

Everything looked so wonderful.

Your expression in that first pic is priceless. Miguelito looks delish, as well!

Marcia said...

Mike's mom has great taste! Everything looked beatiful and tasteful and classy (just like you).