I am happy/relieved/proud/so scared I could pee my pants to announce that I am the newest teacher at Blackfoot High School. I officially accepted the position ten minutes ago. The next two months will be spent brushing up on my U.S. history, economics, and world geography. (So really I will be more than brushing up on geography; I will be learning it.) Mike and I used to joke around about me teaching at his alma mater because we thought it would NEVER happen. BHS is a 4A school with around 1000 students and has grades 9-12. I am assuming that I will be teaching a variety of grade levels based on the subjects they assigned me. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement throughout the past two years as I have tried getting a teaching job.
7 comments:
Congratulations! You'll be great! Good luck!
Oh, Carrie! It is such great news! I am so proud and know that you will be the best teacher at the school. Truly!
You will never be bored teaching high school kids! We are proud of you--it is so hard to get a good job right now. Be sure to like the kids and pray for charity.
Has it only been two years? You are awesome!!!
Way to go Carolyn!!!!!! We are so proud of your wonderful attitude throughout this long wait. BHS awaits a wonderful teacher.
YAYYYY Carnini!! I'm so excited for you! Wanna teach me Geography too while you are at it? I could use a lesson....or ten. lylt
Congratulations Sweetheart. So proud of you, Hugs, Tutu.
Post a Comment