Thursday, June 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday Parents, Dear!

Or, to quote Dad's favorite birthday song, "Gloogli, gloogli, goobers-dog!" HAHAHA! Does anybody else remember him singing that?!?! He REALLY thought it was hilarious (and so did we, but don't tell him that!)

Marmie and Pap--Happy birthday to you two love birds. I hope it was a day full of fun, excitement, lavish presents, extravagant parties where you both gave lengthy speeches, health, wealth, and wisdom.

I love you both so very, very much. I am certainly glad you were born!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Dad's rendition is STILL funny. Happy birthday to you both! What did you do to celebrate?

EmmaJ said...

Happy Birthday to you both!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Hey thanks! We actually went to Galapagos on Dad's birthday and came home the next day on my birthday. Unfortunately we had some meetings we had to be to and those were the only flights available so it was a very quick trip.