Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Recital pics



A little explination of the pics:
Pic 1: Finale called "Counting Bodies" Mom, you would have hated it, but it was SUPER weird and awesome and contemporary. We started and finished on scaffolding/boxes
Pic 2: Finale
Pic 3: Finale
Pic 4: Tap-Malichi's Beat done with a live drummer and no other music. Super fun. In this picture the drummer is doing a solo while we are jammin to it. haha
Pic 5: Advanced Pointe- loved the costume ha
Pic 6: Emma Larson and I-She was in my Ballet I-B class
Pic 7: My "church ladies" tap costume
Pic 8: "Church Ladies" was to a gospel Aretha Franklin song where we started and finished like we were sitting on pews at church. One of my favorites to dance in
Pic 9: This was just a cute pic taken of me and Zar backstage during intermission

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Like all of the pictures. I forgot how much taller Zar is than you.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

How fun to see Emma and of course all the rest. Zar, are you growing?

Catherine Call said...

Mel, you look so beautiful! And Zar is on steroids, for sure!! HA!

Thanks so much for poasting these! Oh, how I miss recitals! I REALLY want to see a video of everything! Is there a way to get me a copy or are they expensive? Let me know!