when you said you got to meet Sophie, I was thinking of Sian's Sophie and was like, you saw her in Nov-Jan... forgot about the newer one.If you don't like Miami airport NEVER fly through Atlanta, it is so much worse!
AHH! I love these pics, thanks for posting them...but why can I only enlarge some of them when I click on them? Mike's new niece is super cute btw!
I really wish I could have been there. I love mom's and dad's scrubs. Cute!!!
is that payday i see?.... : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
when you said you got to meet Sophie, I was thinking of Sian's Sophie and was like, you saw her in Nov-Jan... forgot about the newer one.
If you don't like Miami airport NEVER fly through Atlanta, it is so much worse!
AHH! I love these pics, thanks for posting them...but why can I only enlarge some of them when I click on them? Mike's new niece is super cute btw!
I really wish I could have been there.
I love mom's and dad's scrubs. Cute!!!
is that payday i see?.... : )
Post a Comment