Saturday, August 28, 2010

School Days



I survived the first week. It should be cake from here. Right? Right? That is what I try to tell myself. High school kids are a lot of fun. I have many great kids with crazy fun personalities (and a few with just plain crazy personalities...). I gave them a "Get to Know You" survey and am so glad that I did. Some of them made me laugh out loud. Some made my heart break. I feel like I know them a ton better and will be more understanding with some of them because of their very open/honest answers to some of the questions. I thought you guys might enjoy some of these gems:

  • What are your strengths? my biceps
  • What are your weaknesses? my abs
  • Who has been your favorite teacher and why? Mr. T_____ because we used to watch movies all the time. Mrs. B_____ because she let me text in class.
  • Do you speak any other languages? boquito de espanol
  • Tell me something I wouldn't know from looking at you. I am not a spoiled brat. People tell me I look like one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My strengths: my lips
My weakness: my big nose
hahaha!! Your class room is suuuper duper cute, and very organized!

EmmaJ said...

I used to get that spoiled brat thing all the time too.
Steve say he is so proud of you.
I say I'm glad I didn't post about our camping trip last night because it would have been lost under your 3 posts!

Carolyn said...

Post it today Emma!