I have a week and a half of freedom left. We have been trying to fill my fun canteen before my life gets significantly more stressful. We visited our good friends, Logan and Kelsey, in Eagle Mountain last weekend and had a blast. Delicious dutch oven food, cribbage, four-wheeling, weenie roasting, and a trip to a cabin near Heber made for lots of fun (and calories). They are our soul mate friends. Mike and Logan (also in construction business) look and act so much alike and Kelsey (also a teacher) and I have many similarities as well.


Mike and I have enjoyed spending lots of time with his parents. We practically live in Dirtyfoot with the exception of going home for church on the weekends. Ross is always trying to find an excuse to "celebrate" and take us out to eat. Thus far we have celebrated Mike's good grades, payday, Ross's new four wheeler, Ross's new ramp to get the four wheeler on the trailer, the new boating tube, and rain.
We went boating this morning. My manly man impressed me with his wake boarding skills. I impressed him with how loud I can scream while tubing and my mad "flag-girl" skills. My arms felt like jello after one trip around the lake on the tube.



I took my flag job very seriously.
4 comments:
Good shot of Mike, the stud. I would definitely want you for my flag girl. Maybe you could be a flag coach in high scrool this year. Enjoy your final days of summer. We look forward to "celebrating" with Ross someday soon.
hahaha I bet you just loooved tubing. Mayor of safety town to the rescue! U R A silee goose. Mike totally looks like a champ in that pic, but I could do that better. tehe
I think those flag skills could transfer over easily to line judge at volleyball games.
Good thing you can't see our facial expressions on that tube! I'm glad you didn't jump ship before me, ahhh...good times!
Post a Comment