Hello all my fayrits!
I have a frog.
I kissed him to see if he'd become a prince...
He didn't, but he's still cute and lovable. I was disappointed, but I'm smiling again. No le worry!

I drew this self-portrait last night. Lydia is in a drawing class for school (drawling if you ask her southern teacher), and she was working on her's for about an hour. I decided to take a stab at it and was pleasantly surprised that my ten minute drawing turned out to be not as horrible as I thought it would. It does look like a person and even a little like me! I might have found my true calling in life. I'm contemplating taking a few years off for my art and to find myself in Paris. What do you think?
8 comments:
Welcome back BoBo!!
I think the whole finding yourself through art thing is an awesome idea.
Art in Paris sound oh la la fun! I'll come and visit you.
One thing people are mixed up on about the whole kissing the frog thang is it has to be a french kiss not a smoochy smooch kiss fyi :)
haha....wait a minute...is this frog like your legit pet?? And Mike, that was totally inappropriate! HA!!! Love the self portrait. I could do better...oh wait.
Mike, That was awesome!
Great poastie Beeka. Kissing frogs can't be as fun as kissing....never mind. The whole Paris things sounds very practical.
I'm sort of freaked out and proud at the same time that you would actually hold that slimely amphibian. Glad you didn't think he was a pickle and eat him.
I ruv u, beeeeka!! Gweat poastie!!
I love the idea of finding yourself in a foreign country. So logical; so practical!
Post a Comment