Conference has been amazing!
Share with everyone what your favorite talk or moment was. (Aside from seeing Marcia and other members of the Black family in the World Report!)
This is the scene on our couch right now between the 2 Sunday sessions. Betty woke up for a little bit and was ticked that President Monson wasn't still on the TV. Steve calmed her down though and told her he would be on again later.
Hello world!
3 years ago

6 comments:
That scene was repeated at our home also without the cat but with much older participants. It is true that we recieve peace as we listen to our leaders:) Good thing we recorded it all for a review at a later date!
I really enjoyed Elder Holland's remarks on Saturday morning. I found them to be so sweet and touching.
D. Todd Christopherson (sp?)
Saturday morning
Well, Emma, I guess WE were the only ones to watch conference. The righteousness level of this family has really taken a turn for the worse. This is NOT going to be helpful in my campaign for RS President. Jeeze.
If you really are campaigning I can make your posters
Ahhhhh, Emmers!! You are too sweet!! But, obviously judging by the way things are going thus far, it's going to take more than posters! But, maybe if you whipped up some culinary masterpieces to hand out, we could make some progress! LUVU!!
Post a Comment