I just asked Betty what her favorite church song is and she said (in not so many words) the last verse of How Firm a Foundation. (It is the fist song we listen to on our drive to church on Sundays).
The other day on Jeopardy the final category was US Presidents. Steve said the answer was McKinley before the question was read because "it is always McKinley", AND IT WAS!
I wanted Betty to be Betty Crocker for Halloween and I was going to make us all cookie costumes, but she wanted to be a princess.
Betty makes her own bed and likes to help us with ours too.
We have to sing at least 8 songs at FHE because she wants to sing the new song from the previous week's FHE plus any she remembers from church on Sunday.
I didn't win the cornbread competition at our ward's party because mine was all gone before the judging started.
Oscar likes sweet potatoes so much he laughs when eating them so not a lot goes into his mouth.
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
I loved this post! Steve, you are a jeopardy genius. Emma, the Betty Crocker Halloween costume is awesome and will have to be used another year. Betty, you know how to have a good FHE.
I love that food makes Oscar so happy that he laughs!!!
Cute cute post!
Thanks guys.
Does anyone else around here blog?
Also, my kitchen is all smokey because I made something last night that boiled over in the oven, forgot about it, and just turned my oven on again to make stew. REALLY SMOKEY
I know this is way late to comment on this post, but it was a way good one. I love the random bits of fun that give us great insights into your lives.
I'm late too...per ush. You need to send Betty here to visit so she can teach me the joys of making a bed, cause Mom has to get on me EVERY morning to do it...how old am I again? ha. I love your cute family, and I can't wait for the new addition. Oh--and I LOVED your family pics also. Too too cute!!!
Post a Comment