

- Today is the first time I have used one of my five "personal days." I am lovin it.
- Nothing says happy birthday like sleeping in, cinni-minis, flowers, and new clothes.
- It is 1:08 and I still have not gotten dressed. Have I mentioned how much I am lovin this whole personal day thing?
- My rice packs are saving us money in the following ways: Heating up my mascara before using it has extended its life at least two weeks beyond the time I would normally chuck it. Mike and I have not turned on our heat despite cold rainy (and even snowy) days. Yes, our apartment is often freezing, but the rice packs make it bearable.
- Yesterday I brought home a nine inch stack of papers to grade. Happy Long Weekend to me!
- How many of you are doing a puzzle and busting out with the Christmas music on Sunday? (Mike and his mom have agreed to humor me once again. You are welcome to come join us.)
- Member how we all used to write on the blog a lot? What happened?
- My principal approached me in the parking lot on Thursday to tell me that a counselor told him about a student who insisted on being in my class next trimester because he "loves [my] teaching style." I hope it is a kid that I like.
- Pictures: We went down to UT last month for Sofi's blessing. The other three are from a trip to Yellowstone.


4 comments:
Happy Birthday and thanks for blogging!! Glad you could take the day off. I don't think anyone should every have to work on their birthday.
Mike and Steve have the same jacket.
I am with you Carrie--why the heck don't these slacker people blog???!??!! I mean, COME ON!!!! heheheeeee!
I love your toasty poasties! You and Miguel look as in-love as ever, and Sophie is a DOLL!
Happy bird-day to my sweetie girl!
I LOVE YOOOOUUUUUU!!!!
Hey, I don't want to get your hopes up but I'm thinking of actually posting something on the blog tomorrow. I don't know what has been the matter with us (me) but I have taken sort of an internet vacation for several months.
I'm so glad you enjoyed your personal day, Carolyn. Sounds like all you need is a couple of rice packs and life is good.
Great poast.
hi fren. I likey de poasty. Like I said on facebook, Sofie is a beautiful baby. Can I get a 'what what' for interracial babies?! hahaha! I might have something interesting to post this month after dying my hair, and going to see zar...we shall see!
Post a Comment