Thursday, November 25, 2010

Are you SHOCKED??!??!!


Well, if you are not shocked that I remembered to do this, then I am shocked enough for all of us! Thanksgiving was nice. We went to Dinah's house and had some really delicious food. I was in charge of the stuffing, mashed potatoes, drinks, and homemade ice cream. J and I ate like the pigs we are. Brady had a nice variety of things, and Aaron had a roll. Seriously. Just a roll.
Sorry about the dumb picture. If you can believe it, this was the best out of 10 we tried to take.
I love you all. Thanks for getting us to do this, Carrie!!!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love this picture. It reminds me of when we tried to get a decent picture with the boys when you were in Idaho!!

P.S. I am lovin that you remembered to do this.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Good job, Caffernini! I can't believe Aaron only ate a roll. May I say that I think we are all delightedly shocked. Of course, it's only been 7 + months since I posted anything.

EmmaJ said...

So great to see you guys on here! Maybe there needs to be a challenge more often.
Betty beat Aaron, which I am shocked by, she ate turkey, stuffing, bread roll, and carrot cake (but not the icing).

Anonymous said...

Hahaha awesome picture Cat! I miss those fools like crazy.