Thursday, November 25, 2010

I love pickles.




We had a nice Thanksgiving today. Anne and Mike's mom did the bulk of the work...well really they did all the work. We were assigned a green salad. Boy did we deliver. I realized today that I don't like the majority of traditional Thanksgiving food. I don't like sweet potatoes. I don't like stuffing. I don't like pie (except for Mom's strawberry and Emma's key lime). I don't like cranberry sauce. Am I a picky eater? No le worry though, I brought my own jar of pickles to go along with the dinner.

Today I am grateful for a manly husband with manly arm muscles wearing his manly brown shirt, old school Nintendo, my family, and that I am going home for Christmas!!! and my sweater that Mel gave me. and the boots that I wore today that are my favorite boots ever.

Love and miss you guys. This is post 4/5 today. One more to go. :) I am so very proud.

4 comments:

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

We had to send Becca to the store for pickles since we forgot to get them. By the way, she has eaten at least four more rolls since my last post. I'm looking forward to hearing about your meal when you have to do the cooking!!!!!

EmmaJ said...

Pickles are so gross! I think you would like my sweet potatoes because I just peel and roast them with a little s&p. It is the only way Steve likes them.
Thanks for the great challenge. It has been so nice to see those missing members of the fam.

The McCulloughs said...

I'm sad we weren't there! I would have shared that jar of pickles with you!!! :) I don't like all the things you mentioned either...we were totally meant to be sister-in-laws!!!

Anonymous said...

you look almost as cute as me in your sweater tehe. Can't wait to see you Carnini!