 |
| Oscar now stands up and cruises all around the room on his own. |
So, I was so happy about Carolyn's challenge and then I forgot to take my camera to dinner! So these are pictures from our Thanksgiving morning- which was spent in our pajamas until the Macy's parade was over. I was working on dinner during the commercials. We went to our friends' house for dinner, which meant I didn't have to cook the turkey. I did ;make roasted parsnips and carrots, stuffing, bread rolls, key lime pie, and carrot cake. I had different desserts planed (except for the key lime pie), but they changed last minute because of spending time getting Stephen from the hospital yesterday after he dislocated his shoulder again. We are very grateful that he is OK and feeling better today. We had a great evening and are so grateful to have such great friends who invited us to spend Thanksgiving with them.
 |
| Betty playing with her Little People Nativity. She really loves that toy, even though the stories she is acting out aren't Biblically correct. |
6 comments:
Ah, Emma's Key Lime pie!!!! Steve, so sorry about your shoulder. Looks like you're probably going to have to get that surgically fixed. Meanwhile, why didn't you do the technique you used in Ecuador for reducing your subluxation?
Oscar is standing!! Crazy. Becca says she can't wait to meet him in about a month. This is from Becca and Mom.
I read about Steve's shoulder yesterday. So sad!!
I can't believe Oscar is standing and that Becca has not met that cutie yet.
Steve didn't do the Ecuador technique because it dislocated at work while he was wrecklessly putting on his coat and there was no where to do it. I don't know why they don't use that technique in hospitals though. He wouldn't have been able to drive home to do it here either, so to the ER and lots of drugs later it was back in.
How did he do it in Ecuador? I don't remember?!!?!
Aww....poor Steve! What a never ending injury! Oscar looks adorable in that pic, can't wait till he walks!
In Ecuador they had him lay on a counter top and then hold a gallon jug and let it just fall back into place... I think anyway. Your mom helped him with it as I hid in the bedroom because I don't like to see that stuff.
Post a Comment