Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tradition

Carolyn, thanks for the reminder of Puzzovember Day (I just officially named it that. Steve said there was not already an official name).  We have always remembered after the fact, so this is actually the first one we are participating in.



Betty had her puzzle finished before Steve had all the side and corner pieces sorted on our puzzle.  Her's is a 24-piece depicting Super Why! Ours is an ambitious 750-piece puzzle titled 100 elephants.  Although it may only end up being 748 or so pieces because we aren't sure how many Oscar ate when some fell on the floor by him.  I found one sopping wet piece amongst his toys.  We'll post a picture of it completed around New Years.


Oscar just hung out- such a good boy. Yes, that is my whisk attachment he is eating.  It is the first thing he goes for if he gets into the kitchen.

And I am just blogging about it all. I am sure I get around to helping Steve soon.
Oh, and our Christmas mix is on.  Here is a quick breakdown: Barenaked Ladies, Bing Crosby, MoTab, Hansen, Chis Isaac, and a few random songs.

4 comments:

The Blacks said...

Hansen? Like the "Umm Bop" Hansen?

EmmaJ said...

Yeah, their Christmas album from way back is really fun. Way better than their regular songs.
I also forgot that there was som HC Jr. in the mix too.

Carolyn said...

Our puzzle was a doozy. We gave up on it after we could not get the border complete after two hours of work. (There were four of us working on it!!!)

Our playlist: Harry Connick Jr, Celine Dion, MoTab, Bing Crosby, Michael Buble, and the Pandora Christmas station.

EmmaJ said...

I am taking a picture everyday to track my progress on our puzzle.