Saturday, January 15, 2011

EP!!!!!





It was so fun to be home for Christmas and so hard to come back to work once it was over! I had not spent Christmas at home since 2006. Some of our favorite things about the trip were...
  • Spending time with Mom, Dad, Bo, Zoo, Zarincci, and Tutu
  • Eating super good food (Chicos, Michelinos, bison burgers, funeral potatoes, the "Big McClough" :), brisket, smoothies, granola, CiCis, pickles, Pappy's grilled pork, and all the Dr. Pepper a girl could ever want.)
  • Sleeping in every day for ten days straight
  • Carlsbad Caverns
  • The drive to Old Mesilla
  • Lots of HGTV
  • Winning Taboo ;)
  • Losing Password
  • Having every single flight delayed....oh wait...that wasn't very fun
  • Getting my hair done
  • Buying all sorts of clothes on sale
Thank you Mom and Dad for spoiling us rotten!

5 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Don't they have food in Idaho?

Carolyn said...

Haha yeah....but not as good. :)

Becca tells me that if I want good homemade food for every meal that I need to go to your place!!

Anonymous said...

Losing password eh? You didn't seem too happy when Zar and I were kicking your trash every round! tehe

Me:engagement
Zar:AQUARIUM! haha boom baby!!!

Come back and play soon k? k.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Come back and we'll fix some of Dad's famous ribs. Loved your visit, loved your poast.

Catherine Call said...

I wish I had been there with you all!!!! What a fine looking crew! I LOVE YOU ALL!