

The first picture is of 2 cantaloupe sprouts. (Don't be distracted by the little leaves that fell from a tree. The sprouts look like they're bent in half with each end in the ground.) The second one is a green bean bush. In addition, I transplanted two tomato plants and 4 cuke bushes that are still alive and well and planted seeds for zucchini, parsley, and basil. Quizas I'm counting my veggies before they flower, but who knew I'd ever have a thumb so green without sticking it up my nose...much.
8 comments:
Quizas your garden is awesome. I am glad your enthusiasm did not kill it.
A give this poasting an A.
I just noticed the tags. Love. Them. Diamondcore.
I saw it with my own eyes!
Hillarious post and hillarious tags. I am so glad the seeds sprouted. You can wear those overalls and straw hat you bought from Banana Republic....you are "OB-EE-USS-LY" a full-time farmer now.
Did I just spell hilarious with a double l......TWICE?!?! Uhhhh, anywho!
I didn't even notice your spelling, and I'm sure Dadd didn't either, so...
That would explain "pompus".
Dadd will be so proud of his little gardener. I can't wait for you to bring me a plethora of vegetables when you visit.
You peeps are all hillarious!
Im glad some of you peeps are following in Dads foot steps and planting some stuffffs. Looks gweeeaat choo choo.
Post a Comment