It's 7:41 pm on the evening of the last day of Carrie's assignment. I still have 4 hours and 19 minutes until I am too late. I know you are so surprised that I waited until the last minute. Usually I am sooooo on top of everything....particularly the blog. So, with out further ado, here are some pictures.............
Aaron has been doing lots of wrestling. He is awful...uhh...I mean AMAZING!! But, seriously, who cares because he ROCKS MY WORLD in his singlet and gear. He is so dang cute!
We took a fabulous trip to El Paso in February. Becca drove her cute little self down from AZ to entertain us all. The boys loved playing with Nana, Papa, Becca, and Mel. Cat and Jason loved eating, and eating, and eating. So much food, so little time. We also got to see Tutu. It was a short trip, but we had to get outta Dodge before they figured out how obnoxious we are.
A couple weeks after the El Paso trip, Jason's mother flew in to take care of the boys (Thanks, Marti!) while Jason and I flew to San Diego to celebrate our ten year anniversary. We got to stay at the Hotel Del Coronado. It was beautiful. I, of course, took hundreds of pictures to document all the special moments....uhhh....that's not true. Jason took one picture of me holding a shell. So, here it is.
Here are a few more pictures of the boys because they are precious.
I was going to post pics of the house projects that Marmie has been requesting, but I will save those for another day. I am exhausted from doing this blog post. I wish I was kidding. My head aches and I still have to call Emma (for the second time) to fix the pictures because I can't figure out how to get them in the right place. If, when you read this, the pictures are all at the top of the post in a very random, haphazard order it is because Emma was unavailable. If they seem to be in the right places below their extremely well-written captions, then you (and certainly I) can thank Emma.
We took a fabulous trip to El Paso in February. Becca drove her cute little self down from AZ to entertain us all. The boys loved playing with Nana, Papa, Becca, and Mel. Cat and Jason loved eating, and eating, and eating. So much food, so little time. We also got to see Tutu. It was a short trip, but we had to get outta Dodge before they figured out how obnoxious we are.
A couple weeks after the El Paso trip, Jason's mother flew in to take care of the boys (Thanks, Marti!) while Jason and I flew to San Diego to celebrate our ten year anniversary. We got to stay at the Hotel Del Coronado. It was beautiful. I, of course, took hundreds of pictures to document all the special moments....uhhh....that's not true. Jason took one picture of me holding a shell. So, here it is.
We do have a picture of us in El Paso together, though. Ta-daaaah!
Here are a few more pictures of the boys because they are precious.
I was going to post pics of the house projects that Marmie has been requesting, but I will save those for another day. I am exhausted from doing this blog post. I wish I was kidding. My head aches and I still have to call Emma (for the second time) to fix the pictures because I can't figure out how to get them in the right place. If, when you read this, the pictures are all at the top of the post in a very random, haphazard order it is because Emma was unavailable. If they seem to be in the right places below their extremely well-written captions, then you (and certainly I) can thank Emma.
I love you all.
6 comments:
Catherine, thank you for posting! We love to hear from you and the pictures were wonderful. Keep up the great work and please pass along my thanks to "Carrie?" who made you all write.
Oh, Caffern!!! What a good poasteen. I hope Mrs. McCullough gives you an A. (And your auxiliary team, also...wait to go, Emma!)
The pictures are all super!
1. I'm truely shocked that you completed this poast on the due date. (not after)
2. I always love a cute man in a singlet, but Aaron is the cutest.
3. When do we get a picture of the lean and mean Yazoni in a singlet?
4. Marcia, Carrie is Carolyn. I also call her Ro and Rolyn.
I love this post!!!
It must have taken you forever. I rarely put captions to pictures because of the headache involved in doing so.
Where is your bikini picture from San Diego? Haha!
Can't believe I havent commented on this yet....LOOOOVE every bit. The last pics of the boys are absolutely gorgeous.
Post a Comment