
So yesterday we went to a play, Murder at the Prom, to support some of my students. The play was silly and about an hour and a half too long. It was an audience interactive play. One of my students came up to us before the show and asked what our first names are. I knew we were in trouble.
Towards the end of the play we got called up to the stage as they announced the nominees for prom king and queen. We were up against two of the couples in the play and another audience couple. The audience cheered the loudest for us, so we beat those suckers. It might have helped that when asked why we deserve to be prom king and queen Mike (with some prompting from me) responded, "My wife will give all her students A's."
So there you have it. We are totally part of the "in" crowd now.
5 comments:
I look forward to your full-page color spread in the yearbook. You are a darling queen/king couple!
Ha ha ha! That crown is a real gem. Looks like Glinda the good witch. Too bad there wasn't a talent portion. You and Mike could have done some SYTCYD lifts.
hahaha!!! I LOVE this! i wannnaaaa crown!
Becca...I died laughing after reading your comment.
Mom...none of us will ever live up to your million appearances in the yearbook.
now i know why i'm not in the "in," i've misplaced my paper crown. if only i'd known. it's hard to keep up with what's cool here in rexburg...
so hilarious!
Oh how cute are you two! The best prom queen and king I know!!!
Post a Comment