So, Steve's shoulder popped out again yesterday. Oscar was diving off the couch and Steve reached for him. Oscar was fine, Steve was not. AND we had friends over for dessert that we never got around to serving them. He and I went to the ER where he got drugged and then fixed. The kids stayed with our guests and they ate the carrot cake I had made. So, since this is the second time in 5 months it has popped out we will be seeing the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow. Last night Steve rued that day he skipped class freshman year at BYU and went snowboarding. I told him he can share that in a talk sometime when he is given the topic of making good decisions.
Also, he got new glasses a couple weeks ago. We think they make him look like he should work for NASA in the 1960s.
If you want to know about the kids, go to my blog.
6 comments:
Stevie! I love the glasses. Your pobrecito shoulder. Let us know how it goes with ortho.
I felt so bad for Steve when I read your fb status last night!!
The glasses look really good.
I think you should have just laid on a high counter and held a gallon of water in the affected arm until your shoulder slipped back into place like you did in Ecuador. At least you weren't hanging from the roof of a 6 story building when it dislocated. Hope it went well today.
We tried the gallon thing (milk). We had to jack our table up with MANY books- dictionaries, cookbooks, Shakespeare... and it didn't work. When he dislocated it before Thanksgiving they had a really hard time getting it back in and I wouldn't be surprised if that caused a little extra damage.
I guess we were lucky in Ecuador. Let us know how the appointment goes.
yiiikes!!! That sucks...poor Steve. At least he still looks good in a sling! lol
Post a Comment