Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jackson


We had a fun weekend in Jackson, Wyoming. It was pretty much the ideal weekend getaway: slept in, toured the town, watched five movies, ate yummy food, and soaked in a jacuzzi. The hotel was really nice...nice enough for me to walk barefoot on the carpet, but not nice enough for me to sleep with the comforter (I don't think any hotel could be that nice.).





We also went to Corey's graduation from BYU-I a couple weekends ago. It was great to see her family and celebrate. Every school needs to learn from BYU-I and have only hour-long graduations. She is heading down to Utah in the fall to student teach theater at a junior high.


This is Emma butting in.  I just thought I would bring your pictures together using the magic of Photoshop.  It isn't perfect, but I just couldn't stand you not making the complete heart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics, love the hair, and kinda like you. Im guessing you either didnt want to ask, or there wasnt anyone to take a pic of a full heart at once?? lol

Buckanator said...

Mikey, I love that you do the ridiculous things Rolyn asks you to do. Roly, your hair is so long and cute! An hour is still too long for a graduation, but it's a good start.

EmmaJ said...

Jackson is so nice, glad you had a good time.

Buckanator said...

Emma, you're amazing!

Catherine Call said...

I love your poasties!! I am glad Miguel is man enough to do awesome poses for the camera. And with Emma's help, that picture is now a treasure to be passed down to the next generations of McCulloughs. Also, I really like your blonde hair. Que preciosa!

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

Hey, I would love a vacation in Jackson about now!! (Well, about any time....)

It was fun to see Corey, and your and Mike's total cuteness and coolness.