- I have served my time. Friday was the last day of school, so my life is lookin pretty amazing right now.
- I did get rehired. Yay?? I mean YAY!!!! Really though I am grateful to not have to look for another job and go through that horribly painful process again.
- If you guys are wondering what type of congratulations present to get me, I am in need of a new laptop. This one preferably...http://www.apple.com/macbook/. Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity.
- There are not as many kids taking Econ next year, so I got stuck with more World History classes. Ugh. No me gusta. How is it that Mr. I Give Worksheets and Never Teach got almost all of the honors classes next year and I got World History????
- I have made goals to avoid being a disgusting slob this summer. So far so good. I got dressed, put on make-up, brushed my teeth, made my bed (that one's for you, Mom), and curled my hair all before 9:30. Yes, this really is an accomplishment. You would especially think so if you saw the way I looked during Spring Break.
- Mike and I are the new ward nursery leaders. I am thrilled. Mike is getting used to the idea.
- It is supposed to be a "warm" day today. It just might make it into the sixties. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
- I did my best to teach my students the difference between "your" and "you're," so please don't judge me. I was not their English teacher.
Hello world!
3 years ago




4 comments:
Congrats on getting rehired. The laptop is in the mail :)
You'll love nursery. It is my favorite calling. Just don't let the parents push you around (we have a problem with that here).
Your the best, Carolyn. (That was painful--the spelling, not the sentiment). You're hair and pictures were way cute. Good poasteen.
Love the blonde hair. I too am loving my summer months. We should be so proud of our productivity. :) I love that I can get a hold of you any time of the day now!!
Zar says: Don't worry, those Ec classes will be there in a couple years, and you still have time to become the next Coach Anderson.
Wahoo! Congrats on finishing your first year, I'm soooo jealous of your summer vacation. I need one! We all need to get together ASAP...it's been too long. I'm thinking tubing this summer is a must! Remember how much fun we had last year?!?! :)
PS...the whole your and you're is my BIGGEST pet peeve!!!
Post a Comment