My children bring so much joy into my life. I'm positively giddy as I watch them grow and achieve all the wonderful milestones in their lives. They all get along so well together, yet respect each other's space.

Canti is so feminine, I can hardly keep the bees away from her.

Zuch is going through a massive growth spurt.

Cuke has lovely skin color, strong roots...

and a bit of an acne problem like his father.

Tom always smells so good, and he reminds me of my dad.

GB is cute, slender...

and EXTRA sweet like her mother.

It's hard work, but sooooo worth it!
6 comments:
This was awesome. I am glad your children are doing so well. Give them love from their favorite Aunt Carolyn.
hahaha lovvve this. Our family is growing soo quickly. What is GB?? lol
Green Beans, Mellie Bellie!!
Beeeeecka--Your childrens are so Ahmazeen! I am barely going to plant my seeds tomorrow.
My favorite part was you blaming the acne on the father. I blame everything on Jason, too. Good habit to start now, I say!
Lurveulongesttimediamondcore!
You really should start your own blog so you can keep us current (hour-to-hour) on their many virtues. I'm misty just thinking of being their grandmother.
By the way, this is MLJ using Steve's computer. Apparently now he is taking credit for my wisdom and wit.
You really wanted a harvest of little ones! Ronni only wants three. Continue to provide my sweet wife with tons and tons of inspiration for a full garden.
Post a Comment