Once home it was into the presents. Betty went through hers and the ones for all the kids and Iris'. Oscar would open something he loved and not want to open anything else. Steve surprised me with half of my wish list, including a Le Creuset French oven that I have wanted for 5 years. I got him some ninja cookie mugs that I saw on Pinterest and found on Etsy.
Christmas is so amazing when you are a parent to little kids.
We love and miss you all and hope that you had a very merry Christmas too.

7 comments:
I love all the pictures and am glad you guys had a good Christmas!
Great pictures, great post, great folks. What's a "Le Creuset French Oven"? I might need one if only I knew what it was.
Was the Le Creuset French oven named after a famous French detective? The Dad
Is a French oven a cousin to a Dutch oven? The Dad
A French oven is like a Dutch oven, but the cast iron is coated in enamel and costs about 10 times as much. But you don't have to season it and it is still nonstick. My mom has had hers for over 30 years.
Remind me to come to your house for Christmas sometime. You're presents rock!
What a fun Christmas! Our oven here is alllmost as sweet as yours Emma. The temperature gauge is broken so we get to guess what temperature it is set at, yay. Betty is lucky...opening gifts for 3 people! I would kill for that opportunity.
Post a Comment