Monday, December 26, 2011

Kwismas

Sometimes... It's Christmas!!!!
And I have another excuse to wear red lipstick.
Take note of some of our favorite presents: my mithril (necklace, bracelet), my precious (ring) and Dad's custom "I'd Rather be in Arriola" t-shirt.
Mom and I did a puzzle. No le worry, I hid a piece in my... pocket.
Mom and Dad also got a Kindle Touch and a painting of Hole in the Rock. We had a great time singing in the 4th ward tabernacle choir, eating yummy food, and having Tutu and the missionaries over.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

A few things...

-Awesome red lipstick and LOTR jewelry.
-I am offended that my stocking was not hung this year.
-Love the shirt Pappy. Good job Gatita Pita.
-Where is Dad's funny face in the obligatory funny face picture?

Anonymous said...

What a very Merry Christmas! Becca, you look stinkin gorgeous,as usual. I love when you blog.

Anonymous said...

Yeah so, I agree with Carolyn...where the heck are our stockings??!! I explained the "pocket" piece to Zar, and he died.

ps--Love the outfit Mom!