-phrases like “Because I said so; get over it,” come streaming out of your mouth before you can even stop yourself.
-you have kids dress up as you on “Dress as Your Favorite Teacher Day.”

-you can’t wait until Christmas break.

-you live for your vacations, and then come home a wee bit depressed.



4 comments:
One of my favorite posts, Carolyn! Those students really looked like you.
Sometimes when you are a Becca... you miss your Ro!!
LOOOOVE this post. I wish I could be clever like my fren! Thanks for the pics of Thanksgiving....NOT....are you trying to make me jealous?!
That really was such a great visit! Thank you all for coming to the Great White North. The only thing that could have made it better is if Mel and Zarinchi could have been there, too!
Thanks for the pics n' poast, Carrie!
I love you all!
Post a Comment