Mom and I saw 2 golden eagles, numerous hawks, and great sunsets.

But the highlight and purpose of the Great Arizona expedition was to see Beeekah in her young adult choir performance. It was super! We were so proud of her.

And there she is!

It's a Christmas miracle!!
Love,
The Dad
4 comments:
Is this mine Pappy's very first post?! I could not be more proud.
That video was stinkin hilarious. I am dying.
Somehow I missed the video the first time I saw this post. Classic.
The video to end all videos.
I had to watch it four or five times and could NOT stop laughing. I love how Mom can hardly keep it together in the background. Papi-chulo, had you just smoked a joint like your inspiration?
Too, too funny!!!!!!!!
Shanks for toasty-poasting!
hahahahahahaha!! LOVE the video. Zar said you should put that on youtube and see what kind of attention you get. hehe. Pump shout Choo choo train for being a bomb singer!
Post a Comment