
Two years ago today I made the best decision ever. It's the McClaughlins' anniversary baby. We celebrated with style.
- We kicked things off with some anniversary Scrabble at midnight. Mike won. I wasn't pleased.
- We woke up at the time that all people should on their anniversary...10:30. It was lovely.
- We went on an anniversary shopping trip. New gloves and coat for my Mikey. New gloves and skirt for me.
- We created an anniversary feasty---turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, and chocolate-covered strawberries. There was enough food for an army. Sadly enough, we were both full after only one plate. Yay for leftovers for the next six months.
- We are currently in the middle of another game of Scrabble. (It is our latest obsession.) Pretty sure this round will go to me.
I am looking forward to infinitely more anniversaries with my Bess.
Also looking forward to that post from Becca...
5 comments:
I look forward to many more anniversaries with my best friend Carolyn. Love you forever sweet girl. In case anyone wants to know, I won the scrabble game mentioned towards the end. Sorry Bess.
You guys are ablosutely the CUTEST couple in the world! I love you both! Happy Amblavursery!
Happy Anniversary!
Do you play Scrabble or Words with Friends on your Fire? I am Em2theJ on WWF. They are both my obsessions.
Sounds like a great anniversary celebration! When you get rich, someone else can cook your dinner. I loved seeing those great pictures.
Happy Anniversary!!!! I know I'm late, but we've been sick at the McCullough house hold here. I'm so glad we both married those McCullough boys and are now sistas!!!
Post a Comment