Friday, January 20, 2012

Sometimes...

The most awesome guy you've ever known in your entire life gets down on one knee and asks you to marry him...
And you kiss him for a little bit until you realize that you are on video...
And you have a picnic with oreganos (first date), sparkling cider, and roses...
And the largest man made fountain goes off...
And Michael Buble rows up on a gondola to serenade you...
And fireworks EXPLODE and send sparkles, shimmers, glitters, and rhinestones into the heavens...
And a full on double rainbow appears all the way across the sky...
And you are clearly in hard core diamond core love...
And the happiest you've ever been!!!!!!



8 comments:

Catherine Call said...

Sometimes....

I cry and cry and cry during random moments of the day thinking of how happy this news makes me!

Yay Becca!
Yay Ryan!

EmmaJ said...

Our tickets are already book. And Betty wants you to call her. And I am thinking of using those tags on some of our posts.

WSJ, MLJ, or both said...

The long-awaited post was worth it! Good job. I would love to have seen the sparkles, shimmers, etc. and especially the double rainbow...Dad and I are kind of emotional about those.

Ryan, WELCOME to the family!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, BECCA! You are one lucky guy, Ryan...as I'm sure you know. YAHOOOOOOO!

Carolyn said...

I love it. I love it. I love it. As Corey told me when she found out, "That fool is luckier than he even knows." But from what you have told me about Ryan, so are you!

Ryan, welcome to the familia! Convince Becca to come see your alma mater, and we will kick it Rexburg style.

Carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I say: y u got 2 b sew lovey and qt? So so so happy and excited for you fools. From the pics I can already tell that Ryan will fit into the fam perfectly! Thanks for giving me the PERFECT excuse to come back to the land of the freeeeee!!

Zar says that if Ryan's love for you is as big as his biceps than you are in for a great life! Also, Zar's disappointed that he is no longer the strongest member of the John's family. (Mike, you never had a chance)

Mikey said...

Like OMG! It's official! Congrats to both y'all. I am happy for you guys. Ryan, welcome to the family. I look forward to meeting you soon. And Becca, love you long time hard core diamond core.